Welcome to Cove Clubhouse
COVID-19 Information and Updates:
Cove Clubhouse is closed.
Arrangements have been made with Club members to ensure each person receives comprehensive services during this time. Although building facilities are closed, supports provided to members will be ongoing. These supports include:
• Employment services (benefits, job search taxes, SSI, and other general work items). Call 508-432-7774 for more information.
• Food distribution: a daily lunch is being provided free of charge. Meals will be delivered to those without a vehicle and not attached to a GLE. Call the Club by 11 a.m. daily to sign up.
• Daily digital connections: daily morning meetings are being held at 9:30 a.m. on Cove’s Facebook page using Facebook Live. WhatsApp is also being used by Club staff.
• Bi-weekly phone conference check-ins are available on Wednesdays and Fridays at 1:45 p.m. Call the Club for more information.
• Regular wellness checks are being conducted depending on needs of each member.
If you have any questions please contact Sabrina Kreber at 508-432-7774 or email@example.com
Cove Clubhouse is a community of support for individuals who are in recovery from mental illness. The Clubhouse is a completely voluntary membership program, with activities based around the interests, needs, and goals of its membership.
Our services include supports geared toward employment, education, social activities and relationships, life skill development, housing, connecting to community resources, health and wellness, arts-based rehabilitation, and advocacy. The focus of Cove Clubhouse is on self-help, peer support, and empowerment of its membership, with staff and members working side by side to manage all of the Clubhouse operations and governance.
Our Clubhouse focuses on the strengths of each individual, providing membership the opportunity to live, learn, and engage in meaningful work, while contributing their talents to the Cove Clubhouse community.
Cove Clubhouse is a program of Vinfen. To learn more about Vinfen, visit their website at www.vinfen.org.
Cove Clubhouse was awarded a three-year accreditation by from Clubhouse International in 2017. This accreditation, which runs from April 2017 to March 2020, is the maximum level offered by Clubhouse International. Clubhouse International is an independent, multinational nonprofit accrediting body whose mission is to help communities around the world create sustainable solutions for mental illness by developing and nurturing new and existing Clubhouses.