Cove Clubhouse provides a variety of individualized housing supports to aid members in finding, acquiring, and maintaining housing that is safe and affordable.
Housing Supports include assisting members in:
- Conducting searches for affordable housing options
- Negotiating with realtors, landlords, and local housing authorities
- Completing and filing applications for rental subsidies, fuel assistance, and other financial resources
- Developing skills necessary for independent living including: meeting tenancy obligations; development of appropriate landlord, neighbor, roommate relationships; problem-solving; budgeting; and more
- Maintaining housing during periods of hospitalization
- Identifying and linking to resources for moving, cleaning, and setting up households